Sunday, November 15, 2009

Happy Birthday to me =)



So I'm turning 20 and I'm really excited. My family has always been big on birthdays and this is my first birthday away. Ever since I was younger, I always couldn't wait to be older. Haha. I never understood people who said they wanted to go back to being younger - I've always been looking towards the future.
I am really enjoying life right now. I have great friends both back home and here at AU. I am very thankful for the wonderful people on my floor... UC and non-UC alike. As everyone knows, I practically live in the floor lounge with Aline! I feel so comfortable there and every night the rest of the lounge crew arrives and we have such a good time together studying. I have no complaints about my roomie and I have some close friends like Aline, Adam and Isaac.... and Katie and Ana have accepted me as their unofficial roomie. If it weren't for all these people, I would not be having such a great experience. I've been thinking about the Christmas break and going back home...and while I am excited to see my Trini family and friends, I will definitely miss my AU buddies (esp. my Taco mates (Aline and Adam ... and Isaac)).
I really love how our floor feels like a family ... and I wouldn't trade it for any other floor on campus.
Thanx guys for making me feel loved and special on my birthday weekend =)
Love you all :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment