Saturday, November 7, 2009

What a week!

I am so relieved that this week is over with! It was definitely a difficult one with because of my Psych exam on Friday. I really needed to do well on the test so I spent most of my week reviewing and it paid off because I felt pretty good about it in the end.
I also enjoyed the Wednesday Lab for Explorations. It was my first time reading Antigone and by Wednesday I hadn't finished it as yet so the acting helped a lot. Being able to see and hear certain scenes of the play make them easier for me to remember ... I am a very visual person. I also want to commend the actors and actresses on a brilliant job! Some of them were particularly special. I felt a bit strange being on the other side of the performance because I've spent most of my life being part of performances and knowing what's going on behind the scenes. I liked it though - it was a change just being able to relax and take it all in.
This week's lab should be interesting for Veteran's Day. I have never gone to the Arlington Cemetery so I'm excited.

( Happy Birthday Katie!!! )

No comments:

Post a Comment