Sunday, October 4, 2009

Children of Men

This was my first time seeing "Children of Men" from beginning to end. I had seen most of it with my mom when I was back home and I distinctly remember how it made me nervous. Honestly, the first time I saw the movie, it had a greater impact on me. This could have been because I was really tired on Wednesday. I remember hoping throughout the entire movie that something like this would never happen to me. The violence and darkness everywhere was really depressing. When I think of the people who had the 'privilege' of living in Britain, I wonder if that is any life worth living. It just goes to show how we value our lives; they are willing to live in the streets and dirty buildings rather than be killed. Makes you think about what you would do if you were in that situation.



No comments:

Post a Comment